- one that works by the day; -- often applied to a farm laborer, or even a workman who perhaps not just work at any certain trade.
- One who functions the day.
- a laborer whom functions the day; for day-to-day wages
- one that functions the day; -- generally applied to a farm laborer, or to a workman who perhaps not work on any particular trade.
- a person who functions your day.
- a laborer which functions a single day; for day-to-day earnings
Sentence for "day-laborer"
- "Clearly, the economy is central when…
Phrases for "day-laborer"
Hypernym for "day-laborer"
Same Context for "day-laborer"