- A trade of a security that's opened and closed on the same time.
- A transaction which units of stock or other investment tools are ordered after which offered within a single marketplace day.
- A trade of a security that is opened and closed on the same day.
- A transaction in which devices of stock or other investment tools are ordered then offered within a single marketplace time.
- to activate, as a deliberate financial investment strategy, inside very short-term trading of stocks or other securities, by offering any given security within the exact same market day where it had been purchased.
- To engage, as a deliberate financial investment strategy, into the extremely temporary trading of shares or other securities, by selling any given safety inside the same market time during which it absolutely was bought.
Form for "day trade"
- day trader
- View More