- Labor hired and paid by the day.
- Work done where in actuality the employee is hired and paid one day at any given time, without vow more work will be available in the near future.
- Labor employed and paid every day.
- Work done in which the worker is employed and compensated 1 day at a time, without promise more work may be available in the future.
- Definition for "day labor"
- Sentence for "day labor"
- Same Context for "day labor"
- Urban Dictionary for "day labor"
- a term regularly describe mexicans who…
- View More