- A supposed substance element discovered in 1877, later discovered become a mixture of iridium and rhodium.
- an unusual metallic factor present in platinum ore. It really is a white malleable material. Icon Da. Atomic body weight 154.
- A metal of the platinum group, whose breakthrough was launched in 1877 by Kern of St. Petersburg.
- A supposed chemical element discovered in 1877, later on found becoming a combination of iridium and rhodium.
- an unusual metallic factor present platinum ore. It's a white malleable substance. Expression Da. Atomic weight 154.
- A metal associated with the platinum group, whoever development had been launched in 1877 by Kern of St. Petersburg.