- the nature genus, coextensive using family Daubentoniidae.
- the correct title regarding the genus additionally called Chiromys (which see), containing the aye-aye, D. madagascariensis, and achieving concern within the other individuals. See cut-under aye-aye.
- type genus; coextensive utilizing the family members Daubentoniidae
- the nature genus, coextensive with all the family members Daubentoniidae.
- The proper name associated with genus more commonly called Chiromys (which see), containing the aye-aye, D. madagascariensis, and having concern on the other people. See cut under aye-aye.
- kind genus; coextensive using family Daubentoniidae
Synonym for "daubentonia"
Hypernym for "daubentonia"