- the conventional genus of stingrays, represented by many species on both sides of this Atlantic, into the Southern Seas, and towards East Indies. Generally called Trygon.
- kind genus regarding the Dasyatidae
- The typical genus of stingrays, represented by numerous species on both edges of Atlantic, within the Southern Seas, and about the East Indies. Often called Trygon.
- type genus associated with Dasyatidae
Definition for "dasyatis"
- the conventional genus of stingrays, represented by many…
Hypernym for "dasyatis"