- Faintly observed in the black.
- With imperfect light, clearness, or knowledge; obscurely; dimly; thoughtlessly; uncertainly.
- With a dark, gloomy, cruel, or menacing look.
- in a dark glowering menacing fashion
- without light
- In a dark manner; in order to appear dark; as a dark object or place.
- Blindly; together deprived of sight; with doubt.
- Dimly; obscurely; faintly; imperfectly.
- Mysteriously; with sinister vagueness: since, it was darkly hinted that murder was in fact dedicated.
Definition for "darkly"
Sentence for "darkly"
- Hungry mice were waiting in darkly…
Synonym for "darkly"
Phrases for "darkly"
Rhyme for "darkly"