Definition for "darkling"
Sentence for "darkling"
Synonym for "darkling"
Equivalent for "darkling"
Same Context for "darkling"
Verb Stem for "darkling"
Urban Dictionary for "darkling"
- at nighttime, obscurely
- at nighttime.
- developing or enacted at night.
- Dark; dim.
- dark; darkening
- obscure, done or happening 'in the dark' or unseen
- uncannily or threateningly dark or obscure
- (poetic) occurring in the dark or night
- The dark: "She carried some rugs for me through shrubbery in darkling” ( H.G. Wells).
- a creature that life in the dark
- Present participle of darkle.
- getting dark or depressing; frowing.
- deep; depressing.
- In the dark.
- Thus Blindly; uncertainly.
- Dark; obscure; gloomy.
- making dark; obscuring.
- Sitting at night.