- to show up darkly or indistinctly.
- to cultivate dark.
- To become depressing.
- To grow dark; to show indistinctly.
- To make dark or indistinct: "the dramatist . . . whose province it is to darkle and obscure” ( London National Observer).
- to-be dark; becoming visible only darkly.
- To become dark; showing indistinctly.
- To appear dark; tv show indistinctly.
- to be dark or depressing.
Sentence for "darkle"
Verb Forms for "darkle"
Same Context for "darkle"
Urban Dictionary for "darkle"
- a combination of jiz, shit, perspiration,…