- A gold coin from old Persia.
- A gold money of ancient Persia, evaluating usually a tad bit more than 128 grains, and bearing on one side the figure of an archer.
- A silver money of approximately 86 grains, obtaining the figure of an archer, thus, in modern times, called a daric.
- Any really pure gold coin.
- A gold coin present in antiquity through the Persian empire, and in Greece.
Sentence for "daric"
Cross Reference for "daric"
Urban Dictionary for "daric"
- -Womanizer-comes through the term..womanizer. -likes to…