- A day’s work, the task of a day; in addition, a precise quantity or quantity of work, or associated with the item of work, done in a specific time or at a certain rate of payment; a task.
- Informal as a type of puppy.
- every single day's work; also, a fixed amount of work, whether just about than that a day.
- each day's work; a job for each day. It really is occasionally redundantly known as day's darg.
- therefore a specific task of work, whether more or less compared to measure of everyday.
Definition for "darg"
Sentence for "darg"
- Ane's the wish yoke's us thegither,…
Equivalent for "darg"
Urban Dictionary for "darg"