- Mottled or spotted tagging, as on a horse's coat.
- An individual area.
- An animal with a mottled or spotted epidermis or coat.
- A mottled marking, typically in groups.
- An animal with a mottled or noticed skin or layer.
- one of many places on a dappled animal.
- an area; a dot; one of several different places, since on an animal's skin or layer.
- A dappled horse.
- a little contrasting element of something
- To mark or mottle with places.
- To variegate with spots; to identify.
- Having a mottled or spotted skin or layer, dappled.
- Marked with spots of various shades of shade; spotted; variegated.
- To mark or be marked with mottling or spots.
- colour with lines or blotches various shades
- Marked with places; spotted; variegated with dots of different colors or colors of color: because, a dapple horse.
- to identify; variegate with places.
- Definition for "dapple"
- Mottled or spotted tagging, as on a horse's…
- View More
- Sentence for "dapple"
- Synonym for "dapple"
- Verb Forms for "dapple"
- Equivalent for "dapple"
- Form for "dapple"
- Same Context for "dapple"
- Urban Dictionary for "dapple"