- the servant that brings the meat towards the table at meals.
- the state title of this steward in a medieval English nobleman's household.
- the essential senior of five great officials of state in medieval French royal courtroom.
- a person who brings animal meat towards dining table; therefore, in certain countries, the state name of this grand master or steward associated with the king's or a nobleman's family.
- A court authoritative corresponding into steward of a regular family. Occasionally known as discthegn.
Sentence for "dapifer"
- St. Mary's Abbey at York and…
- View More