- any one of different liquid fleas of this genus Daphnia, some species of that are commonly used as food for tank seafood.
- A water flea of this genus Daphnia.
- A genus of the genus Daphnia.
- A genus of moment fresh-water cladocerous entomostracous crustaceans, the sort of the household Daphniidœ, and agent of the entire purchase Daphniacea or Cladocera.
- min freshwater crustacean having a round human body enclosed in a transparent shell; techniques about like a flea in the form of hairy branched antennae
Sentence for "daphnia"
- In the lab, Diamond recently showed…
Hypernym for "daphnia"