- the one that deadens, restrains, or depresses: Rain place a damper on our picnic programs.
- a variable dish, such as the flue of a furnace or stove, for controlling the draft.
- Music a computer device in various keyboard tools for deadening the vibrations of this strings.
- songs A mute for various metal tools.
- a computer device that eliminates or increasingly diminishes oscillations or oscillations, at the time of a magnetic needle.
- Something that damps or checks:
- Bread created from a fundamental dish of flour, liquid, milk, and salt, but without fungus.
- A valve or movable plate when you look at the flue or any other element of a stove, furnace, etc., always check always or manage the draught of atmosphere.
- A contrivance, such as a pianoforte, to deaden oscillations; or, as with various other bits of method, to check some action at a particular time.
- One who or that which damps.
- some sort of unfermented bread, manufactured from flour and water, and generally baked on a stone.
- a computer device that decreases the amplitude of digital, mechanical, acoustical, or aerodynamic oscillations
- a movable metal plate that regulates the draft in a stove or chimney or furnace
- a depressing restraint
- relative as a type of damp: much more moist
- Definition for "damper"
- the one that deadens, restrains, or depresses: Rain…
- View More
- Sentence for "damper"
- Either way, their predicament could put…
- View More
- Phrases for "damper"
- Rhyme for "damper"
- Hypernym for "damper"
- Same Context for "damper"
- Urban Dictionary for "damper"