- a big tree of this purchase Coniferae, indigenous towards the East Indies and Australasia.
- An oleoresin received from this tree and utilized in making varnishes; dammar.
- a big tree of order Coniferæ, indigenous to your East Indies and Australasia; -- labeled as also Agathis. There are several species.
- A genus of large diœcious coniferous trees that the sooner title Agathis has-been restored.
- [lowercase] identical to dammar-resin.
Definition for "dammara"
- a big tree of this purchase Coniferae, indigenous…
Sentence for "dammara"
Variant for "dammara"