- things that had been likely to take good (or even modern) problem, but were discovered in the course of time which they were not.
- somebody who has actually an unresolved dispute of emotions after a traumatic occasion.
- A person who is no much longer considered becoming fit for purpose; particularly an unmarried lady who is no further a virgin.
- Definition for "damaged goods"
- things that had been likely to take good…
- View More
- Sentence for "damaged goods"
- Urban Dictionary for "damaged goods"