- An inherited problem in perception of purple and green; red-green colorblindness.
- Alternative capitalization of Daltonism
- incapacity to perceive or distinguish certain colors, esp. red; color loss of sight. It has different kinds and degrees. So-called from chemist Dalton, that has this infirmity.
- dichromacy described as a lower life expectancy sensitivity to green light leading to an inability to differentiate green and purplish-red
Sentence for "daltonism"
Hypernym for "daltonism"
Medical Dictionary for "daltonism"
- Colorblindness of this red-green type (also…