- To Try Out amorously; flirt: "Sylvester dallied about Lena until he started initially to make blunders in his work” ( Willa Cather). See Synonyms at flirt.
- To trifle; toy.
- To spend time; dawdle.
- To spend time in effeminate or voluptuous pleasures, or in idleness; to fool away time; to delay unnecessarily; to tarry; to trifle.
- To interchange caresses, particularly with one of several opposite sex; to utilize fondling; to wanton; to sport.
- To wait needlessly; to while away.
- To spend your time in voluptuous pleasures, or in idleness; to trifle.
- To interchange caresses, particularly of a sexual nature; to utilize fondling; to wanton; to recreation (compare dalliance)
- To hesitate unnecessarily; to while away.
- To wind the lasso rope around the seat pummel following the roping of an animal
- spend your time
- talk or behave amorously, without severe objectives
- behave negligently or indifferently
- consider not so seriously
- a few wraps of rope across the seat horn, familiar with stop creatures in roping.
- To chat idly or foolishly; pass the full time in idle or frivolous chat.
- To trifle away time in any manner, such as obscure work or in simple idleness; linger; loiter; delay.
- To play, sport, frolic, toy, as with exchanging caresses; wanton.
- To wait; defer; put off.
- Definition for "dally"
- To Try Out amorously; flirt: "Sylvester dallied about…
- View More
- Sentence for "dally"
- Synonym for "dally"
- Verb Forms for "dally"
- Phrases for "dally"
- Rhyme for "dally"
- Hypernym for "dally"
- Variant for "dally"
- Urban Dictionary for "dally"