- you through the Yorkshire Dales, or sometimes a person from Lakeland.
- One surviving in a dale; -- a phrase applied especially into the inhabitants of valleys in north of The united kingdomt, Norway, etc.
- One located in a dale or valley; particularly, a dweller in the dales of this English and Scottish borders.
- a person who lives within the dales of northern The united kingdomt
- Definition for "dalesman"
- you through the Yorkshire Dales, or sometimes a…
- View More
- Sentence for "dalesman"
- Hypernym for "dalesman"
- Same Context for "dalesman"