- A cushioned pad used by printers and engravers to utilize ink.
- a thing or individual that dabs.
- a cushioned pad useful for applying ink.
- by using which one dabs; ergo, a pad or other device used by printers, engravers, etc., for dabbing type or imprinted dishes with ink.
- person who or that which dabs.
- In stereotyping, a tough locks clean found in the papier-maché procedure for dabbing the back of the wet report, so driving it in to the interstices for the type.
- A camel-hair brush employed for cleaning picture-frames and for numerous functions in photography.
- A cushioned pad utilized by printers and engravers to apply ink.
- anything or person that dabs.
- a cushioned pad utilized for using ink.
- That with which dabs; hence, a pad or other product employed by printers, engravers, etc., in terms of dabbing type or engraved dishes with ink.
- One who or whatever dabs.
- In stereotyping, a tough hair brush utilized in the papier-maché procedure for dabbing the rear of the moist paper, and thus driving it in to the interstices of type.
- A camel-hair brush used for cleansing picture-frames as well as for various reasons in photography.
- To confound or stupefy by quick talking.
- To container; wrangle.
- To confound or stupefy by quick speaking.
- To jar; wrangle.
- Definition for "dabber"
- A cushioned pad used by printers and engravers…
- View More
- Sentence for "dabber"
- Urban Dictionary for "dabber"
- a specialist that repairs mistakes in…
- View More