- The division of the cytoplasm of a cell after the division associated with the nucleus.
- The process where the cytoplasm of a cell divides following division regarding the nucleus.
- organic process comprising the unit for the cytoplasm of a cell after karyokinesis causing the split into two child cells
- The unit regarding the cytoplasm of a cell following the division of the nucleus.
- the procedure when the cytoplasm of a cell divides after the unit associated with nucleus.
- organic procedure consisting of the unit of this cytoplasm of a cell following karyokinesis contributing to the separation into two child cells
Sentence for "cytokinesis"
Hypernym for "cytokinesis"
Agriculture Dictionary for "cytokinesis"