- Herniation of urinary kidney through the wall surface regarding the vagina.
- Hernial intrusion of the kidney in to the vagina, resulting from tearing regarding the pubocervical fascia during childbearing and often followed closely by urethroceles.
- Hernia in which the urinary kidney protrudes; vesical hernia.
- A hernia or rupture created because of the protrusion regarding the urinary bladder.
- hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes through wall of vagina; often takes place after childbirth
- Herniation of this urinary bladder through the wall surface for the vagina.
- Hernial intrusion of bladder into the vagina, caused by tearing of pubocervical fascia during childbearing and often combined with urethroceles.
- Hernia in which the urinary bladder protrudes; vesical hernia.
- A hernia or rupture created because of the protrusion associated with urinary kidney.
- hernia where urinary kidney protrudes through the wall of this vagina; often occurs after childbearing
Sentence for "cystocele"
- The pregnancy with the third child…
Hypernym for "cystocele"
Same Context for "cystocele"