- A rule for construing written devices to be able to adjust as almost into purpose for the parties as is consistent with law.
- In law, as near as practicable.
- a rule that whenever literal conformity is impossible the objective of a donor or testator should be completed as almost as you possibly can
- A rule for construing written devices so as to adjust as nearly to the intention regarding the parties as is consistent with legislation.
- in-law, since near as practicable.
- a rule that after literal compliance is impossible the intention of a donor or testator must certanly be carried out as nearly as you are able to
Sentence for "cypres"
Hypernym for "cypres"
Cross Reference for "cypres"