- A delusion in which someone feels they're changed into your pet dog.
- A shape-shifting ability between peoples and canine forms.
- a type of madness which men fancy on their own became dogs, and copy the voice and practices of that animal.
- a type of madness in which the afflicted person imagines himself to-be your pet dog, and imitates its sound and actions.
- A delusion where you feels he or she is changed into a dog.
- A shape-shifting capability between man and canine kinds.
- A kind of madness in which men fancy themselves changed into dogs, and imitate the voice and habits of that animal.
- A kind of madness when the afflicted individual imagines himself is your pet dog, and imitates its sound and actions.
Definition for "cynanthropy"
- A delusion in which someone feels they're changed…
Sentence for "cynanthropy"