- the caliber of being cylindrical.
- A three-dimensional geometric threshold that controls just how much an element can deviate from a fantastic cylinder.
- The quality or condition of being cylindrical.
- The character or state of being cylindrical; cylindrical type: as, imperfect cylindricity.
- the standard of being cylindrical.
- A three-dimensional geometric tolerance that manages exactly how much an attribute can deviate from a great cylinder.
- the high quality or condition to be cylindrical.
- the smoothness or condition of being cylindrical; cylindrical form: as, imperfect cylindricity.
Definition for "cylindricity"
Sentence for "cylindricity"