- getting regarding the genus Cygnus (swan), within subfamily Anserinae of household Anatidae, though sometimes considered a distinct subfamily, Cygninae.
- Of, concerning, regarding, resembling, or having the faculties of a swan or swans.
- An alkaloid from gastrolobium calycinium, the 'York path' poison plant; a convulsant poison, C19H22N2O3.
- Related To or obtaining the characters associated with the Cygninæ.
- Definition for "cygnine"
- getting regarding the genus Cygnus (swan), within subfamily…
- View More
- Sentence for "cygnine"
- Cross Reference for "cygnine"