- of, or with respect to a cyclone
- turning in the same course since the world i.e. anticlockwise into the north Hemisphere and clockwise inside Southern Hemisphere
- related to a cyclone.
- of or associated with or attribute of a violent tropical storm
- of or concerning or characteristic regarding the environment around a low pressure center
- of, or regarding a cyclone
- turning in identical direction whilst the world in other words. anticlockwise within the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the south Hemisphere
- regarding a cyclone.
- of or associated with or feature of a violent tropical storm
- of or relating to or feature for the environment around the lowest pressure center
- Of or pertaining to or of the nature of a cyclone: as, a cyclonic area; cyclonic action; “the cyclonic motion in sun-spots,”
- Of or pertaining to or of nature of a cyclone: because, a cyclonic area; cyclonic action; “the cyclonic movement in sun-spots,”
- Definition for "cyclonic"
- Sentence for "cyclonic"
- The difference between the two culminated…
- View More
- Phrases for "cyclonic"
- Same Context for "cyclonic"
- Urban Dictionary for "cyclonic"
- very ethusiastic oral sex performed on…
- View More