- An underground protection in or adjacent to a house, used for defense against severe windstorms. Also called storm cellar.
- a domestic underground refuge utilized as defense against extreme winds
- an underground housing where you could go until a storm passes
- An underground shelter in or adjacent to a house, utilized for protection from serious windstorms. Also known as storm cellar.
- a domestic underground refuge used as protection from severe winds
- an underground shelter where you can get until a storm passes
- A cellar or excavation utilized for refuge from a cyclone, or tornado.
- A cellar or excavation used for refuge from a cyclone, or tornado.