- : A type of hash function regularly produce a checksum used to detect and correct transmission mistakes in data (acronym CRC)
- an error modification code that is recorded in each sector of a magnetic disk and familiar with capture errors inside data
- : a kind of hash purpose familiar with create a checksum used to identify and correct transmission errors in information (acronym CRC)
- a mistake correction rule this is certainly taped in each industry of a magnetic disk and always catch mistakes within the information
Definition for "cyclic redundancy check"
- : A type of hash function regularly produce…
Hypernym for "cyclic redundancy check"