- something with a cyclic (repetitious) behavior. Something which rounds between different says.
- An orbit that methods two astronomical systems on a regular basis.
- A, typically man-made, item that uses these types of an orbit.
- someone with bipolar disorder, often used when you compare the rate of swift changes in moods.
- a tool for doing dialysis; for mechanically purifying blood
- a thermal cycler; a device for generating several copies of DNA sequences.
- a task in a cycle of jobs where condition of being energetic task is passed all over loop.
- Same as cyclist, 2.
Definition for "cycler"
- something with a cyclic (repetitious) behavior. Something which…
Sentence for "cycler"
- The Schroeder cycler is initially accelerated…
Same Context for "cycler"