- Sold or for sale at a lowered cost: cut-rate items.
- Offered available or lease at a lower life expectancy than usual rate
- providing goods or services at lower than standard cost or price.
- costing less than standard cost.
- costing not as much as standard cost
- Sold or available for sale at a lower price: cut-rate products.
- granted obtainable or rent at less than typical rate
- supplying items or services at not as much as standard price or rate.
- costing significantly less than standard price.
- costing lower than standard cost
- a cost below the standard cost.
- a cost below the standard price
- a price below the standard price.
- an amount underneath the standard price
- Definition for "cut-rate"
- Sold or for sale at a lowered cost:…
- View More
- Sentence for "cut-rate"
- Synonym for "cut-rate"
- Hypernym for "cut-rate"
- Equivalent for "cut-rate"
- Same Context for "cut-rate"