- a still placed and interrupting the activity.
- an area announcement placed into a network broadcast.
- just like cut-in records, See cut, p. a.
- (movie) a still image that's introduced hence interrupts the activity of a film
- (broadcasting) a local statement placed into a network program
- a still inserted and interrupting the action.
- an area statement placed into a network broadcast.
- just like cut-in records, See slashed, p. a.
- (film) a still picture that is introduced and therefore interrupts the action of a film
- (broadcasting) an area announcement inserted into a network system
Sentence for "cut-in"
- While his would-be dance partner sways…
Synonym for "cut-in"
Hypernym for "cut-in"
Same Context for "cut-in"