- Used besides as an idiom.
- In order to make a detour across, instead of around
- to manage something quickly in order to decrease the issue.
- vacation across or pass over
- Pre-owned aside from as an idiom.
- to produce a detour across, in place of around
- to cope with anything rapidly in order to reduce the difficulty.
- travel across or pass over
- Definition for "cut through"
- Quotes for "cut through"
- "You know that I am living…"
- View More
- Hyponym for "cut through"
- Hypernym for "cut through"