- To sidestep a prescribed route so as to gain competitive advantage or even prevent traffic signals or other principles regarding the roadway.
- to accomplish a less-than-thorough or partial work; to-do something badly or take short cuts.
- take action the most affordable or easiest way
- To bypass a prescribed path to be able to gain competitive benefit or even to prevent traffic indicators or any other guidelines regarding the roadway.
- doing a less-than-thorough or partial work; to complete some thing poorly or take quick slices.
- take action the cheapest or simplest way
Sentence for "cut corners"
Urban Dictionary for "cut corners"
- To use "brief cuts" that stretches…