- An international organization arranged to get rid of customs constraints on products exchanged between member countries and also to establish a uniform tariff policy toward nonmember nations.
- a type of trade bloc that will be made up of a free trade area with a typical outside tariff
- an association of countries to market free-trade inside the union and set typical tariffs for countries that are not users
- An international organization organized to remove traditions limitations on items exchanged between member nations and establish a uniform tariff policy toward nonmember countries.
- a kind of trade bloc which will be composed of a free of charge trade area with a standard additional tariff
- an association of nations to advertise free-trade in the union and set common tariffs for countries that are not users
- Definition for "customs union"
- An international organization arranged to get rid of…
- View More
- Hyponym for "customs union"
- Hypernym for "customs union"