- Any of several types of cold weather squash (Cucurbita mixta) having a curved neck.
- Cucurbita mixta, the winter squash.
- A fruit, mainly oblong or crooked, of Cucurbita moschata, sometimes known as squash and sometimes pumpkin.
- globose or ovoid squash with striped gray and green warty skin
- plant bearing squash having globose to ovoid good fresh fruit with variously striped grey and green and white warty rinds
Sentence for "cushaw"
- Despite their reputation for drought tolerance…
Hypernym for "cushaw"