- someone who, or product which preserves meals by healing.
- One who cures; a healer; a physician.
- a person who makes beef, fish, etc., for preservation by drying, salting, cigarette smoking, etc.
- doctor; one that heals. One who preserves provisions, as meat, fish, and the like, from putrefaction, by way of salt or in just about any fashion.
- A healer.
- an individual who, or product which preserves food by healing.
- one that cures; a healer; a physician.
- one that makes meat, fish, etc., for preservation by drying, salting, smoking cigarettes, etc.
- A physician; a person who heals. One that preserves conditions, as meat, seafood, and the like, from putrefaction, in the form of sodium or in any kind of fashion.
Definition for "curer"
Sentence for "curer"
Synonym for "curer"
Cross Reference for "curer"