- someone who, or product which preserves meals by healing.
- One who cures; a healer; a physician.
- a person who makes beef, fish, etc., for preservation by drying, salting, cigarette smoking, etc.
- doctor; one that heals. One who preserves provisions, as meat, fish, and the like, from putrefaction, by way of salt or in just about any fashion.
- A healer.
- an individual who, or product which preserves food by healing.
- one that cures; a healer; a physician.
- one that makes meat, fish, etc., for preservation by drying, salting, smoking cigarettes, etc.
- A physician; a person who heals. One that preserves conditions, as meat, seafood, and the like, from putrefaction, in the form of sodium or in any kind of fashion.
- Definition for "curer"
- Sentence for "curer"
- Synonym for "curer"
- Cross Reference for "curer"