- A horse's bit that a curb is attached.
- A type of little bit used on a bridle, which functions by leverage and contains shanks and a curb string.
- a stiff bit having limbs by which a leverage is acquired upon the jaws of horse.
- a horse's little bit with an attached chain or strap to check on the horse
- A horse's little bit to which a curb is connected.
- a form of little bit utilized on a bridle, which functions control and has shanks and a curb sequence.
- a stiff little bit having limbs in which a leverage is gotten upon the jaws of horse.
- a horse's bit with an attached chain or strap to test the horse
Hypernym for "curb bit"
- View More