- some of a number of long-tailed, crested Southern and Central United states online game birds associated with family members Cracidae, about the pheasants and domestic fowl.
- any one of a number of types of bird when you look at the genera Nothocrax, Mitu, Pauxi and Crax of this Cracidae family, limited by the Americas.
- A large gallinaceous bird of the American genera Crax, Ourax, etc., of the family Cracidæ.
- One of the large gallinaceous South American birds of the genera Crax and Pauxi, and the subfamily Cracinæ.
- plural The family Cracidæ.
- additionally spelled carasow, carassow, and in addition labeled as hocco, mituporanga, by other brands.
- huge crested arboreal game bird of hot elements of the Americas having long feet and tails; extremely esteemed as game and food
- Any of a few long-tailed, crested Southern and Central American online game wild birds of family Cracidae, related to the pheasants and domestic fowl.
- some of several types of bird in genera Nothocrax, Mitu, Pauxi and Crax associated with Cracidae household, limited by the Americas.
- A Big gallinaceous bird of this United States genera Crax, Ourax, etc., regarding the household Cracidæ.
- Among big gallinaceous South American wild birds associated with the genera Crax and Pauxi, in addition to subfamily Cracinæ.
- plural The Household Cracidæ.
- additionally spelled carasow, carassow, also called hocco, mituporanga, and also by various other brands.
- huge crested arboreal online game bird of hot components of the Americas having lengthy legs and tails; very esteemed as online game and food
Sentence for "curassow"
- "The curassow is my favorite bird,"…
Hypernym for "curassow"
Cross Reference for "curassow"
Form for "curassow"