- A man just who techniques folk medication; an herb medical practitioner.
- a normal Central American healer
- a Mexican man who practices healing strategies passed down from the Mayans
- A man which practices folk medicine; an herb doctor.
- a normal main United states healer
- a Mexican guy who methods healing strategies passed down through the Mayans
- Definition for "curandero"
- A man just who techniques folk medication; an…
- View More
- Sentence for "curandero"
- Hypernym for "curandero"
- Etymologically Related for "curandero"