- some of different Southern United states plants associated with the genus Nierembergia, cultivated as yearly bedding flowers due to their showy purple or occasionally white flowers.
- Mexican evergreen climbing plant having huge solitary funnel-shaped fragrant yellowish flowers with purple-brown ridges within the neck
- any of various plants for the genus Nierembergia having upturned bell-shaped blossoms
- Any of various Southern United states plants of the genus Nierembergia, cultivated as yearly bedding plants for his or her showy purple or occasionally white blossoms.
- Mexican evergreen climbing plant having large solitary funnel-shaped fragrant yellow flowers with purple-brown ridges when you look at the neck
- any of numerous flowers of genus Nierembergia having upturned bell-shaped flowers
Sentence for "cupflower"
- Peonies and periwinkle, coneflower and cupflower,…
Hypernym for "cupflower"