- the machine or practice of a cult.
- The pedantic form of composition afflicted with the cultists.
- religious zeal; the determination to provide God
- devotion into the doctrine or a cult or even to the practices of a cult
- the device or practice of a cult.
- The pedantic type of composition suffering from the cultists.
- spiritual zeal; the readiness to offer Jesus
- commitment to your doctrine or a cult or even the practices of a cult
Definition for "cultism"
Sentence for "cultism"
Hypernym for "cultism"
Etymologically Related for "cultism"