- Being at the greatest altitude.
- Reaching the highest point or degree; greatest.
- becoming straight, or within highest point of height.
- becoming vertical, or during the greatest point of height; therefore, prevalent.
- coming to the greatest height.
- Reaching the greatest point or level; highest.
- becoming vertical, or on highest point of height.
- becoming vertical, or during the greatest point of altitude; thus, predominant.
- Culminating; achieving the highest point.
- Culminating; attaining the highest point.
Sentence for "culminant"
- And, oh my, should I even…
- View More