- The small flat face at the bottom of a gem cut as a fantastic.
- Armor composed of overlapping plates regularly protect the buttocks.
- A component of armor, composed of overlapping dishes built to protect the bottom.
- a little, level face at the base of a brilliant-cut gemstone.
- In armor, that part which protects the human body behind, through the waist down.
- In jewelry, the tiny flat work surface at the back or bottom of a brilliant. Also referred to as cullet, collet, and lower table. See cut under brilliant.
Definition for "culet"
- The small flat face at the bottom of…
Sentence for "culet"
Synonym for "culet"