- A horse soldier in European armies whose gear included the cuirass.
- A cavalry soldier designed with a cuirass (armor).
- A soldier equipped with a cuirass; especially, a soldier of heaviest cavalry, wearing a cuirass only once completely gown.
- A mounted soldier armed with the cuirass.
- a cavalryman loaded with a cuirass
- A horse soldier in European armies whoever equipment included the cuirass.
- A cavalry soldier loaded with a cuirass (armor).
- A soldier armed with a cuirass; specially, a soldier of this heaviest cavalry, putting on a cuirass only when entirely gown.
- A mounted soldier equipped with the cuirass.
- a cavalryman designed with a cuirass
Sentence for "cuirassier"
- A cuirassier is a cavalryman whose…
Hypernym for "cuirassier"
Same Context for "cuirassier"
Urban Dictionary for "cuirassier"