- energy, benefit, or self-interest regarded as the determinant of value or inspiration.
- The concept that the ultimate initiator of an action is probable he which appears to get through the activity.
- For whose advantage? popularly, but incorrectly, for just what use or end?
- energy, benefit, or self-interest considered as the determinant of value or motivation.
- The principle that ultimate initiator of an action is probable he who stands to achieve from action.
- For whose benefit? popularly, but wrongly, for just what usage or end?
- Lit., for whoever benefit; improperly understood, it had become found in the feeling, of just what good or usage; and hence, (what) function; object; specif., the greatest object of life.
- Lit., for whose advantage; incorrectly understood, it came into existence utilized in the good sense, of what great or use; and therefore, (exactly what) purpose; item; specif., the best object of life.
Sentence for "cui bono"
- That, and the answer to the…
- View More