- A purplish-red dye produced from specific lichens.
- A violet-red dust, difficult to dampen with water, prepared from specific lichens, especially Lecanora tartarea, and utilized for making violet or purple dye.
- A lichen (Lecanora tartarea), from which the powder is obtained.
- A powder of a violet red colorization, hard to dampen with liquid, employed for making violet or purple dye. It's ready from particular types of lichen, especially Lecanora tartarea.
- A lichen (Lecanora tartarea), that the powder is obtained.
- A purple or violet powder, used in dyeing violet, purple, and crimson, prepared from various types of lichens, particularly from Lecanora tartarea, which expands on stones in north Europe.
- The plant Lecanora tartarea. Also called cudweed.
- a purplish dye gotten from orchil lichens
Sentence for "cudbear"
- Various species of _Lecanora_, particularly _L.…
Hypernym for "cudbear"
Same Context for "cudbear"