- Food regurgitated from the first stomach towards mouth of a ruminant and chewed once more.
- some thing held into the mouth and chewed, such as for instance a quid of tobacco.
- The percentage of food which is cut back into the mouth by ruminating pets from their first stomach, becoming chewed a moment time.
- That portion of food which can be raised into the lips by ruminating animals from their very first tummy, becoming chewed another time.
- a percentage of cigarette held within the lips and chewed; a quid.
- the very first stomach of ruminating beasts.
- A portion of food voluntarily forced into the mouth through the first belly by a ruminating pet, and leisurely chewed an additional time. See ruminate, rumination.
- A quid.
- a wad of one thing chewable as tobacco
- meals of a ruminant regurgitated to-be chewed again
- Definition for "cud"
- Food regurgitated from the first stomach towards mouth…
- View More
- Sentence for "cud"
- O, da karnij..cud lectocyoot sum inosint…
- View More
- Synonym for "cud"
- Hypernym for "cud"
- Cross Reference for "cud"
- Same Context for "cud"
- Urban Dictionary for "cud"