- Any of different mainly climbing or trailing flowers of household Cucurbitaceae, including the squash, pumpkin, cucumber, gourd, watermelon, and cantaloupe.
- A gourd-shaped flask forming the human body of an alembic, formerly found in distillation.
- Any person in the Cucurbita genus of gourds.
- A receptacle, initially gourd-shaped and utilized for liquids or chemical substances; a bottle or any other container.
- A vessel or flask for distillation, combined with, or forming element of, an alembic; a matrass; -- initially in the shape of a gourd, with a wide mouth. See alembic.
- A chemical vessel originally formed like a gourd, but often superficial, with a broad mouth, used in distillation.
- A gourd-shaped vessel for holding fluids.
- A cupping-glass.
- A plant associated with all-natural order Cucurbitaceæ.
- any plant of this family members Cucurbitaceae
Definition for "cucurbit"
- Any of different mainly climbing or trailing flowers…
Sentence for "cucurbit"
- Second, it is a generally healthier…
Hypernym for "cucurbit"
Equivalent for "cucurbit"